1 Apr 2014

Center Parcs 2014!



This March Orla, her boyfriend Tommy, and friends went to Center Parcs in Elevden! 

I wanted to share some of the things I got up to whilst on holiday! 
We were there for a week, and were in a Luxury Villa. It had a sauna, hot tub, steam room, and games room, amongst other lovely things!

There are lots of things to be doing in Center Parcs, you can either do as little or as much as you wish.


Heres me, Rowing a Boat!
Hand eye coordination was ok! But I need alot more practice for me to get anywhere fast on the water!

So much fun! When getting in the rowing boat with Tommy, I said to the guy,
"This is where he (tommy) serinades me, and reads me poetry"...
They both looked at me like I was expecting too much! - Ridic! 

I felt like Bridget Jones!



Next I took on the role of 'Merida', from the Disney film, 'BRAVE!'....I took on Archery!

My cheeky friends Beth and Sooz are apparently secret Archery GODS! I was suspicious! 

 

MINI GOLF! 
As usual, I like Wack the ball a bit too hard! But I came joint 2nd with a few others! So I was very happy about that!!


There were alot of other things that we got up to, but I couldnt document them ALL! That would be a very long blog indeed! 
But if your thinking about going! GO! Its awesome place for a big group of friends to chill out in! We had 16, and it was such good fun!!!

PLUS I have to say that Tommys car looked EPIC in its natural environment! Check it out!
HOW AWESOME!

Anywho! Thought I'd share a few snippets of my holiday with Tommy and my friends! 

Keep an Eye Out for New Blog Posts!

Orla & Christine!






No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Two Girls, Best Friends, Sharing Secrets, Tips & Tricks! Make Up . Fashion . Health . Weight . Beauty . Vintage . Style . Shabby Chic . Design . Music . Disney . Costume . Fun . BFF Twitter - @Twiceuponblonde Instagram - Twiceuponblonde YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKztQ7sRCbFQZeGXdQOMEOw/about